Hot 97 SummerJam

today on hot 97 there sayin that at 4 there releasing whos gonna be added, i guess whos gonna headline, does ne one kno who it could be, heres the list of people already goin

luda
jada
game
ciara
lil john & east side boyz
and theres a few more i cant think of right now

if ne one can help its much appriciated cause if its someone good then im gonna have to cop tickets

i live on LI i went 2 years ago when eminem headlined, there was eminem,gunit,nelly,fabolous,jadakiss,nas,mobb deep,lil kim, mariah carey, busta, sean jean and some more, it was the sickest concert i ever went to except Jay-z's REAL last concert at the garden but yea at summer jam that year to end it off they did the hail mary remix, dope concert

HellRazor05 said:
well jada and game are cool so that aint gonna happen. it'll be funny to see what happens if jada and 50 both end up there though....we'll see what 50 has planned concerning "i'll do your little ass like jay did mobb deep" and we'll see if jada gets to him first, cuz he'll most likely perform first. i definitely gotta get tickets....im hopin 50 gets another chair thrown at him this year.
hahahaha damn, i forgot about the SBG's sittin in the first couple of rows last year, jokes

i didnt know game & jada were cool

HellRazor05 said:
damn i hope nas shows up this year......never seen him or jay perform. saw dmx once though, dude is sick, id love to see him one more time. i didnt know em did summerjam....too bad i missed that.

yea me too, i seen nas 3 times and each time he gets better and better, at summer jam he came out to i carry the cross and did that whole album, he did ether n shit and then went back n did almost the whole illmatic album and it was written and before he was done he did a freestyle battle thing wit KRS-1 and to finish off his set he did the made u look remix and jada came out

i seen jay-z like 4 or 5 times, hes good in concert but the last 2 were almost the same routines, altho the last concert i seen him at wit r.kelly the one before they split he started to freestyle over the 99problems beat and it was nasty, hes a really good performer and always has good guests

yea the eminem thing, em wasnt supposed to go to it and then at the last second he took over as the headliner, he was sick i've only seen him twice but he was really good that time inconcert, right after 8mile came out n shit, he did soooooo many songs

i hope it is someone good tho thats gonna head line this concert, the only people who i think would headline could be nas or jay

HellRazor05 said:
well jada and game are cool so that aint gonna happen. it'll be funny to see what happens if jada and 50 both end up there though....we'll see what 50 has planned concerning "i'll do your little ass like jay did mobb deep" and we'll see if jada gets to him first, cuz he'll most likely perform first. i definitely gotta get tickets....im hopin 50 gets another chair thrown at him this year.

u kno ne good sites to get tickets for cheap??????

heres the LIVE AT SUMMER JAM 2005:

CAMRON & THE DIPSET, CIARA, THE GAME, JADAKISS & D-BLOCK, TRILLVILLE,LIL SCRAPPY, PITBULL, LIL JON & THE EASTSIDE BOYZ, LUDACRIS & THE DISTURBING THE PEACE FAMILY

if u search under google a few good ones come up i forgot their names but ebay is insane with prices and they'll rise when the headliner gets named

ARon

Would be funny if NY keeps their same mind state from past shows, like hating on the South, take NaS' concert for example. I'd love to see Lil John get Boo'd.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.