Hopefully they'll re-release 'Tical' when Meth drops his new record.

7 Syns

If you haven't heard, now you will. Meth/RZA/Studio/Together. I can't wait until Method Man drops his new album, im sure he'll recover after the forgettable "Tical 0: Prequel". The original leak was dope, the released version was ass. I mean hot rhymes and his flow was great but the beats and hooks, guests ruined it cold.

But oh well life goes on and Meth has hit the studio with The Rza who will predominately look after the beats on the next Meth record. Great news!.. I hope Def Jam, Mr. Carter do re-release the original Tical (1994) however. It's a great record but the bass on it covers Meth's vocals on some songs. I know the Wu were at their all time classic period back then with those unique grit beats but there's a thin line between gritty and plain ol' out of place. Like the bass volumes were on atleast 4 songs on it.

All it needs is a clean up of that, perhaps adding a couple extra tracks recorded around the same period.. The Riddler! How High (original mix)! All I Need [feat. Mary J] (bad boy remix)! and so on. Just to spice it up abit more.

Also, the question added is will meth call his next LP something outside of Tical?

peace.

i was dissapointed by everything meth has put out since Tical, including blackout with redman

i think meth is cool guy i just wish he would work harder on his music

PDT

Fuck that, I don't want 'em to fuck with Tical. That shit is raw, captures tha time, just like 36 Chambers. Anyways, this new shit is gonna be way better than any other shit he's put out in a long while. We'll see if Def Jam fucks him over again or not.

ARon

It does annoy me though, 36 chambers included, it just sounds like they use some cheap ass equipment. And Rza isn't known for his bass lines but it just seems quiet, the bass that is, so a re-mastered version would be nice.

Finally a Meth album produced by RZA, that's what I've been waiting for years. BTW don't you guys find it odd that the Intro and The Turn were the 2 best tracks on Tical 0. Also 7 Syns do you have a link for the RZA tracks that were cut off from Meth's Tical:0. I heard it was 9 tracks that were cut off or something like that.

Peace

PDT

RZA didn't really use shitty equipment for the first two, read the Wu-Tang Manual and he explains how we did tha shit. He said he liked to cut down the BPM, the sound would kinda break up, so it'd be more grimy.

Aristotle said:
It does annoy me though, 36 chambers included, it just sounds like they use some cheap ass equipment. And Rza isn't known for his bass lines but it just seems quiet, the bass that is, so a re-mastered version would be nice.
I hope your not talking about Tical that shit drop nice in the car! :thumb:

ARon

Nah, like its quiet, some old cd's are like that.

PDT said:
RZA didn't really use shitty equipment for the first two, read the Wu-Tang Manual and he explains how we did tha shit. He said he liked to cut down the BPM, the sound would kinda break up, so it'd be more grimy.
I know but thats what i dont like. I like to hear nice crisp sound, maybe its just me.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.