HOJ and Dan 2k7, anyone check em

ARon

Hall of Justus dropped Soldiers of fortune, and Dan the Automater presenst NBA 2k7 The Tracks. Anyone check em, some tight shit. HOJ was a little bit of a let down but still some real tight joints. Then 2k7 is real tight, Dan has some serious shit on this and all the guest appearances are real solid.

Other recently released joints I'm feelin is Black Ice' The Death of Willie Lynch(hes the dude who was on Def Poetry) and also K-Def' The Fool, 42 tracks of instrumentals, its pretty good, real laid back.

Haven't really seen any mention of Chrome Children or Black October by Sadat X yet, whats up, some solid joints to check out.

PuffnScruff

Aristotle said:
Hall of Justus dropped Soldiers of fortune, and Dan the Automater presenst NBA 2k7 The Tracks. Anyone check em, some tight shit. HOJ was a little bit of a let down but still some real tight joints. Then 2k7 is real tight, Dan has some serious shit on this and all the guest appearances are real solid.

Other recently released joints I'm feelin is Black Ice' The Death of Willie Lynch(hes the dude who was on Def Poetry) and also K-Def' The Fool, 42 tracks of instrumentals, its pretty good, real laid back.

Haven't really seen any mention of Chrome Children or Black October by Sadat X yet, whats up, some solid joints to check out.
im waiting for HOJ to come in should be here in a few days. havent listend to dan the automater yet, i honestly havent heard much of his music but i hear good things about this album so im going to check it out one of these days

i listened to the death of willie lynch. i wasnt feeling it all that much. black ice is a good rapper and i liked some of his songs but he didnt sound right over some of those beats. but there were some songs i was feeling

i havent listened to all of chrome children, so far i like it. i really like that dilla song nothing like this. the video is kind of cool too.

ARon

^Yeah that is the feeling I kind of got out of it. With that line up you think damn this gonna be something crazy, but in all reality its like fuck I want more, JL still is up there in up and comers though.

Today I got Glue Catch as Catch Can. Something that came at me completely under the radar but wow what a find. It's pretty new and really good, check that out too.

PuffnScruff

yeah i really liked glue's album too. i had never heard of glue before but after listening to it i have become a fan

has anyone heard a.g.'s dirt radio (i think thats what its called)

I was expecting a bit more from the Automator... all the beats seem to have the same idea underpinning them. 2K7 is still a solid album though, there's hardly any tracks I'd skip. But then again, there's only two tracks I'd jump to (Bang The Ball & Anchor Man). Awesome range of artists on the CD.

ARon

^Yeah I was thinking the same thing about the beats but then I wouldnt want to expect anything else. The beats are for basketball you know, hard hitting upbeat just tight shit haha. Makes you want to go play for sure.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.