Hittman >>>> The Game

There are alot of artists that dre has worked with that he should have kept
Xzibit ----> 50Cent
Knoc-Turn'Al ----> LLyod Banks
Royce Da 5'9 ----> Young Buck
Rakim ----> Aftermath
Hittman ----> Game

it seems to me like he signs the riff raff, i rather hear, Xzibit, Knoc-Turn'Al or Royce Da 5'9 over a dre beat than all these wack rappers he has signed to his lable, the only good artist that dre really has are Eminem and Busta Rhymes.

XxXxDanXxXx said:
It goes pretty much like this anyone on TB. Any artist >>>>> An artist you don't like or an artist who is popular right now.
Or it goes
Any asshole on TB who can't accept that the Game or 50 is not the best just because they like them --------> Real ass artists who arent considered good just because they're not popular or getting a beat from Dr. Dre

Silleone said:
There are alot of artists that dre has worked with that he should have kept
Xzibit ----> 50Cent
Knoc-Turn'Al ----> LLyod Banks
Royce Da 5'9 ----> Young Buck
Rakim ----> Aftermath
Hittman ----> Game

it seems to me like he signs the riff raff, i rather hear, Xzibit, Knoc-Turn'Al or Royce Da 5'9 over a dre beat than all these wack rappers he has signed to his lable, the only good artist that dre really has are Eminem and Busta Rhymes.
Knoc is nowhere as good as Lloyd lyrically. But Knoc does have more charisma and character though.

lol Hitmann was horrible. He had a couple of nice flows, but its no question in my mind why Dre never put an album out with his material.

roaches said:
Xzibit was never signed to Aftermath.
You sure? I thought he did one album with them. Either Man vs. Machine or Restless(the former I'm thinking)?

As for Hittman, I may be the odd one out, but he seems kinda boring to me. Nothing of his that I've heard has really jumped out at me or impressed me that much.

haha!

i really thought X was on aftermath. for a few months before WOMD, on hella sites it said that. and on one song on "grown man business", he said somethin' bout "you can't fuck wit the aftermath staff".

he still rides their coat tails thats why, see without dre/snoop co signing his shit how he flopped.
btw my bad restless was on loud records, and i think man vs machine was on columbia.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.