Hitemup Stolen

Sebastian

I was looking through the navigation at the right site of the baord and when i saw "Hitemup Stolen" i thought: What happened with this case? Is there anything new someone could tell us? Im just curious....

I think the site is pretty much a lost cause. I mean how many years has it been since the hijack? It is also a good learned lesson is not giving your domain to any other websites. The good thing about hitemup.com is that nothing is being done to profit or hurt the name of the site.

Hopefully once the domain name is up for re-registration Rukas can get it back, if he wants it.

EDouble said:
^nah i wanna know about the legal side of the shit
Legal side of it, Rukas needs proof. The problem is that:
We agreed to join their network and control of the domain and hosting was provided to them. When the ad market and internet boom crashed, the company went bankrupt and the control of the site was returned, however a contractual clause was never honored on their part, and they kept control of the domain name.
The company just gave the domain back to someone else and I pressume that Rukas has been trying to get in touch if not already with this company, but as you can see nothing has yet resulted in it.

Rukas can take the guys who currently have control of hitemup to court, but is it worth it? Legal expenses, finding the people who hijacked the website, travel expenses, evidence. As of right now if you go to the website nothing harmful is being done to the name of himemup and to this site as well. I think Rukas made a wise decision in moving foward and forgetting about hitemup. As you can see this website is still thriving and Rukas career from what I see is booming.

_carmi

me, myself & us
Get In The Van I Have Candy said:
Legal side of it, Rukas needs proof. The problem is that:

The company just gave the domain back to someone else and I pressume that Rukas has been trying to get in touch if not already with this company, but as you can see nothing has yet resulted in it.

Rukas can take the guys who currently have control of hitemup to court, but is it worth it? Legal expenses, finding the people who hijacked the website, travel expenses, evidence. As of right now if you go to the website nothing harmful is being done to the name of himemup and to this site as well. I think Rukas made a wise decision in moving foward and forgetting about hitemup. As you can see this website is still thriving and Rukas career from what I see is booming.
agreed!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.