Hitemup.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i know alot of threads have been made reguarding this domain. but seriously, why havent we switched back yet, im just curious because it doesnt seem right. i dont really know the legal side to it so thats why im asking. also i really miss hitemup.com... is the 2pacboard.com homepage even updated anymore... hopefully Rukas or someone can peep this thread and tell whats going on exactly

^thats all u can tell us? i just wanna know WHY u guys dont have it back yet, i mean u infact DO own it, so why not atleast gain it back in the meantime.. ? just wondering dont try to mind my questions

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
If something is stolen, you do not own it anymore. We have no control over the domain, what part of this do you not understand? We are going to court to regain control of it.

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
no they havent when we know something it will hit the news section of streethop.com till then dont ask caus we have nothing to report.

pz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.