Hip-hop titans bolster B.I.G.'s 'Duets' (partial track listing of album included)

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
'don't think this has been posted yet, so here ya go.

here's a track listing of all songs mentioned in the article:

[LEAKED] nasty girl (first single) - ft. diddy, nelly, jagged edge, avery storm
[LEAKED] hold ya head - ft. bob marley
wake up now - ft. korn
get your grind on - ft. fat joe, big pun
mi casa - ft. r. kelly, charlie wilson
[LEAKED] spit your game - ft. twista, krayzie bone
love is everlasting (outro/poem) - voletta wallace

here are other songs they didn't specifically mention:

[LEAKED] breaking old habits - ft. t.i., slim thug
[LEAKED] i'm with whatever - ft. juelz santana
[LEAKED] what's beef 2006 - ft. mobb deep

it says there are 22 tracks on the CD. the above ten have already been assigned names and featured artists. six of them already leaked, or been released for radio play. whatever you wanna call it. which leaves these following artists for the remaining twelve tracks:

mary j. blige, obie trice, nate dogg, redman, freeway, ludacris, faith evans, game, and bobby valentino.

for more info, read the article.

Hip-hop titans bolster B.I.G.’s ’Duets’
By NotoriousOnline
Published: October 27, 2005

NEW YORK - Some of the biggest names in hip-hop, both dead and alive, have contributed to “The Notorious B.I.G. Duets: The Final Chapter,” including Eminem, Tupac Shakur, Jay-Z, Nas, Snoop Dogg and Missy Elliott.

The 22-track set is due Dec. 20 via Bad Boy and features songs built around unreleased music from the late rapper. The first single “Nasty Girl,” which goes to U.S. radio outlets on Nov. 14, features Diddy, Nelly, Jagged Edge and Avery Storm. Another song, “Hold Ya Head,” debuted in late September on AOL Music. It features a sample of the late Bob Marley’s “Johnny Was.”

“The Final Chapter” also features rock act Korn on “Wake Up Now.” “All we got was two verses,” Korn frontman Jonathan Davis told Billboard.com. “We changed everything around. It’s ... weird to be doing a song with someone who is deceased!” (Notorious B.I.G., a.ka. Biggie Smalls, was gunned down in an L.A. drive-by in 1997).

Fat Joe is paired with Biggie and the late Big Pun on “Get Your Grind On,” while R. Kelly and Charlie Wilson guest on “Mi Casa.” Twista and Krayzie Bone team up for “Spit Your Game,” while Biggie’s mother, Voletta Wallace, closes the disc with a poem, “Love Is Everlasting.”

Other artists confirmed to appear on the project include Mary J. Blige, Obie Trice, Nate Dogg, Redman, Freeway, Ludacris, Faith Evans, the Game, Slim Thug, T.I. and Bobby Valentino.

“This movement has been both an emotional and therapeutic experience, one that finds us at the end of the road in terms of original releases for a great man and at the threshold of a sound and a quality which may have fallen by the wayside after losing him,” Diddy said in a statement.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
here's some more track names and featured artists i just found. the jay-z one should be hot. i'm also looking foward to 'living in pain', 'hustler's story', 'get your grind on', and '1970 somethin'.

Whatchu Want featuring Jay-Z

Get Your Grind On featuring Big Pun, Fat Joe, and Freeway

Living In Pain featuring 2Pac, Mary J. Blige, and Nas

Hustler's Story featuring Scarface, Akon, and Big Gee of Boyz N Da Hood

The Funk featuring Nate Dogg and Redman

Living The Life featuring Snoop Dogg, Ludacris, Faith Evans, Cheri Dennis, and Bobby Valentino

1970 Somethin' featuring The Game and Faith Evans

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
alright. here we go. last time i'm putting more friggen info in this thread. because nobody even seems to care about the tracklisting. or something.

anyway, here's an "assumed" tracklisting. meaning it could be fake, or it could not. 'don't know, 'don't care. peace out.

1. Hold Ya Head
2. The Most Shady featuring Eminem, Obie Trice and P Diddy
3. Spit Your Game featuring Twista, Paul Wall and Bone Thugs
4. Whatchu Want featuring Jay Z
5. The Funk featuring Nate Dogg and Redman
6. Get Your Grind On featuring Big Pun, Fat Joe, and Freeway
7. Living The Life featuring Snoop, Ludacris, and Faith Evans
8. Somethin featuring The Game, and Mary J
9. Nasty Girl featuring Diddy, Nelly, Jagged Edge, and Avery Storm
10. Living in Pain featuring 2Pac, Mary J. Blige and Nas
11. Want That Old Thing Back featuring Ja Rule and Ralph Tresvant
12. Recognize a Pimp featuring Too Short and Webbie
13. Three Bricks featuring Raekwon and Ghostface Killah
14. What's Beef featuring 50 Cent and Mobb Deep
15. Hustler's Story featuring Scarface, Akon, and Big Gee of Boyz N Da Hood
16. Breakin' Old Habits featuring TI and Slim Thug
17. Mi Casa featuring R. Kelly and Charlie Wilson
18. Just A Memory featuring The Clipse
19. Running Your Mouth featuring Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, Foxy Brown, Fabolous
20. I'm With Whateva - featuring Lil' Wayne, Juelz Santana, and Jim Jones
21. Here We Go Go featuring Q-Tip, Babs, Aasim
22. Ultimate Rush featuring Missy Elliot
23. Make It Hot featuring Ness and Aasim
24.Wake Up Now featuring KoRn

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
HellRazor05 said:
Wasn't Young Buck supposed to be on here too?
he was, and so was 50. i think puffy took them off the roster, though. i can't give you a confirmation on that yet, though.

Hallbanger said:
is living in pain just a renamed version of house of pain?
no. from what i've been hearing, it's going to be using MOST of big and pac's vocals from house of pain, but it's going to have nas and mary j on it, and possibly some additional big and pac vocals.

PuffnScruff said:
yeah, korn. the rock group. that tracks gonna fucking suck.

7 Syns

Those appearances really don't bother me, all I care for is that they come nice with their verses. Because if half them emcee's come half-assed on their shit then the LP will be ruined. 'Til I hear it though, i'll stay quiet about it and pass no judgement.

peace.

Shot 21

Please dont let them put 50 Cent and Mobb Deep on a Biggie track! That will ruin the whole album for me! Probably use the song to diss The Game and all that.

But if that tracklisting was true the 50 would be on the same album a Ja Rule, Nas Fat Joe and The Game!

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
Shot 21 said:
Please dont let them put 50 Cent and Mobb Deep on a Biggie track! That will ruin the whole album for me! Probably use the song to diss The Game and all that.

But if that tracklisting was true the 50 would be on the same album a Ja Rule, Nas Fat Joe and The Game!
nah, the track listing is mostly accurate (i think), but 50 isn't on what's beef. that song already came out, and only the mobb's on it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.