Hip-Hop Songs To Kill Or Go Crazy To?

Preach

"The O.J. Murder Story" by Gangsta Pat. Little makes me want to kill more than that song. You know, like slow, cold-blooded gut-ripping.

linx

Staff member
I refuse to name any songs to "kill or go crazy to". Next thing you know i'm on the news in handcuffs being arrested because I helped some poor kid kill someone while listening to Eminem's "Kill You".

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
Doomsday productions-redrum (thats the shit)
spice 1-strap on my side (makes me to cap me one)
spice 1-kill em all
dre/cube-natural born killaz

p.s. the "oj murder story" samples the same melody as "redrum" by doomsday.
where its originally from?the music?its on 1000 songs i heard.horror-music.

go listen to some fucking rock music if you wanna be negative and kill people that shit is depressing 9 times outta 10, better yet kill your fucking self if you wanna kill someone you piece of shit. get a fucking life. dont post stupid shit like this in here

go listen to some fucking rock music if you wanna be negative and kill people that shit is depressing 9 times outta 10, better yet kill your fucking self if you wanna kill someone you piece of shit. get a fucking life. dont post stupid shit like this in here

:thumb:

They don't make rap songs like they used to.

Remember that first joint w/Ja, DMX, and Jay-Z? "It's Murda". That's a hardcore song.

DMX will probably be the best source here. "Bring Ya Whole Crew" "No Love 4 Me"...there's a lot.

Pac got some that will amp you up - "Troublesome '96" "They Don't Give A Fuck About Us" "Hell 4 A Hustler"...

But in all honesty, nothing comes close to 50 Cent's shit off "Get Rich or Die Tryin" (try "Heat" "What Up Gangsta" "Many Men") and that first GUnit album "Beg For Mercy". Plus Buck's first album - with "Stomp".

TechN9ne has some adrenaline-pumping stuff, but there's a reason the artists I mentioned above have made it big - because their shit is killer.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.