Hip Hop Legends New Albums!

now that 2pac,Nas,Jay-Z,Diddy and Snoop Dogg are releasing albums by the end of this year, which artist do u think will have the highest record sales??

I personally think 2pac because his two new singles are crazy! and judging by those, he is going to outsell the rest..

PuffnScruff

you should hang yourself from a tree for calling diddy a legend.

and judging that both 2pac tracks that have leaked suck ass and most people feel that way it will sell about 2million units or less and thats just from amaru taking money from die hard fans after fucking them in the ass.

i think jay will sell the most because there will be this hype about him coming out of retirement, but nas will come out on top with the best album out of all the releases

as for snoop....he should have given it up long ago.

Jay will sell more, followed by Snoop and Diddy. Pac's album will sell alot becasue of the die-hards and Nas might crack 1 million.

Like puff said, Nas will have the best album out of all though.

S. Fourteen

Souldn't we be talking about who's album is musically better when the albums come out?

comMUNITY said:
I personally think 2pac because his two new singles are crazy! and judging by those, he is going to outsell the rest..
I personally think you're nutting in your pants at the idea of new Pac album and you fail to grasp the facts.

AmerikazMost

In case you haven't heard, Rakim is coming out with a new album. But of course, he's not on Diddy's level, so I can see why you left him out of the top 5 "legends" that are coming out with new shit.

AmerikazMost said:
In case you haven't heard, Rakim is coming out with a new album. But of course, he's not on Diddy's level, so I can see why you left him out of the top 5 "legends" that are coming out with new shit.
Rakim's album was suppost to come out 5 years ago, I'll believe it when I see it.

Also I believe Common is suppost to have a new album out this year as well, but I haven't heard anything about it since like May.

I personally think you're nutting in your pants at the idea of new Pac album and you fail to grasp the facts.

what facts? personally i believe the new 2pac songs are good. maybe not great classics which u expect. i think not only will it appeal 2 die hard fans but also hip hop heads, pop fans etc.

you should hang yourself from a tree for calling diddy a legend.

well as a musican he may not be a legend but as an important figure in hip hop with the success he has had, i think he is.

Nut

comMUNITY said:
now that 2pac,Nas,Jay-Z,Diddy and Snoop Dogg are releasing albums by the end of this year, which artist do u think will have the highest record sales??

Nothing legendary about these rappers you just mentioned. Not even pac since this album doesn't represent him at all.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.