Hip-Hop History For Sale on Ebay: Tupac's Jaguar

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Over the years many pieces of hip-hop history has hit the auction site Ebay.

Iconic hip-hop figure Tupac Shakur has had many items related to him sold on Ebay.

In the past there has been his Hummer, and numerous other memorabilia having association to the legendary hip-hop rap artist.

For sale now on Ebay is the Jaguar once owned by Tupac Shakur.

The 1995, 6cylinder Jaguar XJS is the same auto 2Pac drove in his hip-hop video "To Live and Die in L.A."

The car has barely been driven since Tupac himself drove it. The original paper work that comes with the auto also has Tupac's name and signature on them (So you even get an autograph of the hip-hop icon in the deal).

Starting Bid is US$40,000 dollars. Here is your chance to purchase a piece of true hip-hop history. Hurry, auction ends in 7 days.

You can see 2Pac's Jag and bid on it by clicking here.

Source: ThugLifeArmy.com

M

michael couture

dream car

that would be better than any car ever made, I love " 2 live and die in L.A " it's one of the greatest songs hands down, so is " krazy ". driving the car 2pac actually drove in the video would be the best, I would play " 2 live and die in L.A " on repeat every time I drove it.

I never saw Pac's signature before. Gee, and I thought mine was terrible. You call that a sig? All I see is a T~~~~~~ Guess he thought he was signin autographs backstage ;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.