Hip-Hop Covers.. Where to find them?

Preach

I download music. I can't be fucked getting into the argument. I own music worth more money than most people on here all together, paid for in cash.

I am currently looking for a place to find album covers. I wasn't sure if I should put this in Fair Xchange as I'm not really looking for something specific, just if anyone knows any good sources for album covers.

Thanks in advance, and move this to FX if it doesn't belong here.

S. Fourteen

If you're looking for just the covers, use retail sites. It's the fastest and most reliable. walmart.com usually has crisp 500x500 scans that are more than enough for art display on your music player(s). And good thing about walmart.com is they don't have the advisory labels that often takes away from the cover art. If the wally world cover doesn't do justice, I go over the amazon. Google image search for last.

ARon

Yeah I was gonna say wal-mart or best buy, that app looks interesting too.

If you want to skip the mess try to DL group rips, they usually come with album art.

Casey

Staff member
It's annoying because Amazon started putting up album art with a white box around the image, so you wouldnt notice it on the site, but if you try and copy and paste that image into iTunes, it doesn't work properly.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.