Hip Hop Blogs.

linx

Staff member
Does anyone read any Hip Hop Blogs? Just wondering. I know Jus Blaze does his own, but it doesn't have to be rappers blogs, just anything Hip Hop related? Anyways, I started one (not really sure why) and wanted to share it with whoever wants to take the time to read. I guess it's that feeling the music gives me that makes me wanna write about it.

http://linxhiphop.blogspot.com/

:thumb:

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I agree about love music. I remember when I heard it the first time. I signed up on the foreign exchange (nicolay + phonte) forum and saw somebody mention the thyrday and I went to their site and downloaded the song. It was "Oh shit, this is tight". Then I download the experiment 2 I believe and bumped that shit for a long time.

What are they up to now? Anything new?

ARon

Yeah I check a couple blogs daily, includin megatrondon.

I saw yours in your sig like two days ago and checked it out, you only had one entry so far but now you got more obviously, should be interesting to see.

linx

Staff member
I agree about love music. I remember when I heard it the first time. I signed up on the foreign exchange (nicolay + phonte) forum and saw somebody mention the thyrday and I went to their site and downloaded the song. It was "Oh shit, this is tight". Then I download the experiment 2 I believe and bumped that shit for a long time.

What are they up to now? Anything new?
I don't even know to be honest. Haven't heard anything new from them in a while.

Preach

i can get it for you. add me to your msn or aim, both in my profile, and message me. i'm not often by the computer and i like to take things in my own tempo lol. in other words, it could take a week until it's downloaded to my computer and another week to upload it so if you're willing i can do that for you, but you're gonna have to remind me every once in a while. i remember i told 7 syns id upload an album for him but i dont remember which lol. if you see this syns its already downloaded to my computer so tell me which one it is and i'll see if i can upload it tonight.

i read the el-p blog. i might start reading yours linx. i'm a blog newbie. there are a trillion blogs and i don't really have time to sit down and read on all of them so i'm gonna have to accidentally stumble over a good one.

_carmi

me, myself & us
i dont follow blogs. i'm quite sure its interesting and everything but i dont have time. but its a good idea cause it tells where they at.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.