Hip Hop (And R&B) Knowledge Game!!

Shot 21

Okay the rules are simple I will start by asking any question about Hip Hop (R&B is allowed as well) and then someone answers. Whoever answer gets to post his or her question and so on. People please try and keep it about well-known acts. I mean who is really gonna know what the real name of some undergroud artist who has been on like 1 track on a Detroit mixtape or whatever.

I will start with an easy question:

Who is the only Hip Hop group to have recorded official tracks with 2 Pac, Notorious B.I.G and Eazy E?

Shot 21

Okay the rules are simple I will start by asking any question about Hip Hop (R&B is allowed as well) and then someone answers. Whoever answer gets to post his or her question and so on. People please try and keep it about well-known acts. I mean who is really gonna know what the real name of some undergroud artist who has been on like 1 track on a Detroit mixtape or whatever.

Who is the only Hip Hop group to have recorded official tracks with 2 Pac, Notorious B.I.G and Eazy E?

Shot 21

linx

Staff member
Chronic said:
What was Dreddy Kruger's first appearance? Hint: it was in 1994.
Good one. Was on Gravediggaz' album "6 Feet Deep", song "Graveyard Chamber"?

"I be the Bushwick dutchmaster rapper,
I love black women and I hate fuckin crackers!" :D :thumb:

What's another name for Raekwon's Only Built 4 Cuban Linx album?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.