Hey Ruk Peep!

Kareem

i recieved an e-mail saying someone tried to log into my account over 5 times but failed to get the password right so it locked the account for 15 min. Is there anyway you could trace the IP an see if its a current user here? I've changed my password anyway, but would like to know what immature lil shit was trying to fuck with my shit! Peace

Kareem

Amara said:
If they failed to log in, then no IP would have been noted. That's weird though that someone was trying.

yeah, i gotta an e-mail from streehop saying someone tried logging into my account over 5 times an then it gave their IP, but i dunno how ta trace that shit, Ruks the man with that shit.

Kareem said:
yeah, i gotta an e-mail from streehop saying someone tried logging into my account over 5 times an then it gave their IP, but i dunno how ta trace that shit, Ruks the man with that shit.
Forward the email to forum@streethop.comand I'll check the IP. Rukas isnt the only one with shit, haha (sorry rukas).

It was someone with a similar username, so no I'm not gonna ban them. It was probably an honest mistake - they prob just mistyped or forgot which was theirs.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.