He's Back!!!!! Cuban Link Chain Reaction March 8 2005

Oh snap.........I just thought of this, but if Cuban Link is doin songs wit Game and G-unit.........Could this mean a G-Unit feat. Cuban Link "Fat Joe Diss" track???? Hmmmm......Could be interesting........

SkItZoSkAmZ said:
Oh snap.........I just thought of this, but if Cuban Link is doin songs wit Game and G-unit.........Could this mean a G-Unit feat. Cuban Link "Fat Joe Diss" track???? Hmmmm......Could be interesting........

lol u never know

yukmoney1127 said:
Cuban Link Is The Shit Can't Wait For The Album , Heard A Few Tracks They Straight Fire This Is His Year.

Oh Yeah Fuck Fat Joe^^^^^

Im Out This Bitch
thats whats up its cuban turn nigga got some shit

eddiefromdc said:
lol, Cuban iller then Joe...If you don't see that, you're ignorent...
it aint bout iller, its bout realer, i could care less bout dude talkin bout how hes the scarface, dude aint even got at joe for that stabbin, even tho he talks like joe dun it. the dude is like a lyrical 50 cent. :D

sniper said:
it aint bout iller, its bout realer, i could care less bout dude talkin bout how hes the scarface, dude aint even got at joe for that stabbin, even tho he talks like joe dun it. the dude is like a lyrical 50 cent. :D
cuban that dude fuck joe

sniper said:

As long as you know who's iller!!! :thumb:

Anyway, Cuban got at joe plenty of times have you heard
Scarface 2, Welcome to CLK, Hit Em up 2, Killaman, It's OK, & Hotel...Here's a link to Hit Em Up he murders Joe on this one. Peep!!!

Hit Em Up 2 - Cuban Link

ROFL @ ^^^^ he aint never got at joe physically which jus means hes a bitch. full stop, if u know whos had u fucked up, u gonna go for him not jus talk shit. i herd all of dem, but dude talks too much jus like joe says 'you a victim boy you aint no real g u softer then my sister boy'

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.