Here We Go Again

alrite, im starting to worry about this album because on most sites, like hmv.com, it says that this album was to have been released on june 28. of course, it hasnt and it is passed june 28. i found on another site that the release date has been pushed up to july 19 which is in less than a week yet there hasnt been a tracklist released and no album cover released. yayo's album is coming out in a month and there is a cover released for that but not for X. does anyone know if the album has been cancelled or something?

o shit i just found a tracklist but i dunno how legit it is

Intro
I Run Shit
Pump Ya Fist
Give ‘Em What They Want
Street Skit
It’s Personal ft. Jadakiss & Styles P.
My Song
Baby Motha Skit
Baby Motha
Who Dat
Walk These Dogs
On & On
Shit That I Do ft. Bizarre
Blown Away
Goodbye
Lord Give Me A Sign (The Convo)
Prayer

http://hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.3282

Casey

Staff member
The tracklist leaked a while ago, and there is a cover. There was an advert for it in the last issue of XXL, that advert had a picture which looked like it was the cover.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Kanye and Yayo pushed back, again. Two of the summer's most anticipated albums have reportedly been pushed back for the second time. With "So Seductive" slowly fading, Yayo's Thoughts of a Predicate Felon has been postponed indefinitely. The LP was initially slated to hit stores on June 28th before being pushed to a July 12th release. The album is now expected to drop in late August or early September. As far as Kanye, Late Registration has now been pushed back to a late August date. After being delayed to an August 16th date, the record will now be released on August 30th.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.