Help

this is ChuckTaylor i had to create a new account because my other one got stuffed up when i tried to fix my email address could you please fix my email so that i can have acces to my old account my email is Adem@justapimp.com i think i may have entered my email wrong in the email and password section.

Thanks in advance Chuck

ChuckTaylor, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

This keeps coming up

Same thing happened to me in 2003, my username used to be devious781 (big change huh?), but I had my pc repaired, and when I got it back I couldn't log on anymore, it said the same thing as what Chuck Taylor's getting.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.