help with song name, i think its a three six song

k, i had this song awhile ago and it used to crack me up, now i cant remember much of the lyrics except the beginning and for some reason i keep thinkin its a three six song but yea the beginning of the song is a whole lot of swearing...the guy keeps saying hoe ass, bitch ass, muthafuckin ass, stank ass, etc... for like a good 30 seconds...lol if anyone can help i'd appreciate it. I tried google but i got nothing.

these niggas aint runnin, shit wit yall mouth, cos the first one of yall step the first one imma toss out'

ps what song is that ? i know its 3-6 mafia, anyone gt the title? its a hot joint.

WayCide-Ridah said:
sippin' on some sizzurp three six mafia feat. UGK

this ones the one ur thinkin' of........"you betta get ur bitch ass up outta here 'cuz there's some trill motherphucka's pourin' up/ yeah all u non-smoker, non-snorters, non-sippers need to gettcha ass up outta here/'cuz we some pourin' up as, sippin' up ass, gettin' high ass, etc.........................and we ain't playin' with yeah.."

shit's funny

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.