help with a song

Little Skittle

its a rap song with an r n b influence. i dont think theres a chorus (more like a break between verses) with one of those chipmunk voices that say "hold me" help please

can someone name that song that goes "ya'll niggas in trouble, shoulda never let me in". spider loc said it in his interview and i heard that shit hella times before but cant remember tha song! it was drivin me crazy yesterday..

Little Skittle

dedbrd said:
do u know any other words, like post a little of a verse, that might make it easier to think of for us

yea man i wish i could but i heard the song twice and i can never remember anything from it....i think jermaine dupri might be in it tho

r u sure he sez "Hold Me" and Not "Jealousy" thats a track Juelz did and would sound similar. if so its called Jealousy from the "From me 2 u" Album

sjinfamouz said:
can someone name that song that goes "ya'll niggas in trouble, shoulda never let me in". spider loc said it in his interview and i heard that shit hella times before but cant remember tha song! it was drivin me crazy yesterday..

isn't that "let me in" by young buck with 50 on the hook

ok...Little Skittle it is "let me hold you" it is bow wow featuring omarion, i saw the making of the video, when u said jermaine dupri was involved that is what set it in my head...i don't have it or i would post it for ya, but i am sure it is easy to find.

Little Skittle said:
its a rap song with an r n b influence. i dont think theres a chorus (more like a break between verses) with one of those chipmunk voices that say "hold me" help please
alchemist hold you down ? ft prodigy n nina sky.......

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.