Help with a Big Pun Song title?

I've been looking for this song for a while, but I can't remember the name. It's a Cam'ron remix featuring Pun and some other rappers (don't remember who) and it sampled the theme from the TV show Night Court. Does anyone know the name of this song? Help appreciated, thanks in advance. :thumb:

7 Syns

I know for a fact Fantasic Four featured both Pun and Cam'Ron alongside Noreage and Canibus.

As did Banned From T.V. which had Pun, Cam, Jada, Styles P, Nature and Noreaga.

peace.

Thanks for the help everyone, but none of those are the song I'm looking for. It samples the theme from the TV show Night Court, y'all remember that show right?

Still looking for the song, I'm now wanting it even more because I just saw a clip on Much Music where they were talking to an editor of Vibe about violence against women in hip-hop, and they were playing the song and video in the background since Pun used to beat the shit out of his wifey. Anybody know what song this is? I'm getting desperate!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.