Help Me

S. Fourteen

I have access to it, I'm sure you have access to it. The error message shows up when a non-VIP member clicks on a moved thread. That's why I am asking him the question.

saltynuts said:
I have access to it, I'm sure you have access to it. The error message shows up when a non-VIP member clicks on a moved thread. That's why I am asking him the question.
lol..good one. I am pretty sure Maverick wanted to drop a post for no reason.

Farzin

It's kinda shitty that the links are being moved to VIP section after 24 hours. Some of the people who upload the stuff wont even be able to access their own threads! thats just gay and a low way to get people to sign up for VIP, not to mention Illegal.

S. Fourteen

Farzin said:
It's kinda shitty that the links are being moved to VIP section after 24 hours. Some of the people who upload the stuff wont even be able to access their own threads! thats just gay and a low way to get people to sign up for VIP, not to mention Illegal.
This was mentioned in other threads but I'll give you my version of the answer.

Links are not a right you have, it's a privilege.

If a poster has a problem with it, then he/she could just stop posting links.

Nobody is forcing people to sign up for VIP so what is the problem? Nobody complained when the uncensored forum was a way to get people to sign up.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Farzin said:
Those that post the links are looking for net fame. So don't post links then. But they won't because then they won't get net rep.

Farzin said:
so true :thumb:

why did u post up the limewire site? what farzin said was true, people are posting up albums and songs to benefit the board and its being taken away by people who are

a.too lazy to find and post there own downloads in the vip
b.leechers who cant be assed to give to the vip so they take the shit in the download section and share with the v.i.p.s

so what exactly do the people posting the downloads get, there spending there time, downloading and then putting it on yousendit or rapidshare and then it gets taken away and they end up unable to access what they gave.

S. Fourteen

Farzin said:
It's kinda shitty that the links are being moved to VIP section after 24 hours.....
Silleone said:
so true :thumb:
1)) get on limewire or irc and get your songs. (it's not hard at all if you're not lazy)

2) don't post songs, don't waste your time. seems like there are plenty of people willing to post up songs without complaining.

3) if it's a gay way to get people to sign up for VIP then don't sign up for VIP.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Silleone said:
so what exactly do the people posting the downloads get?

They get little green dots.
And don't say they don't mean anything. Because we all know that's why they post tracks. They're just dissapointed the links get moved as it hurts the amount of rep they get.

Farzin

I didnt say that that because i cant get access to the links, i could care less i have limewire and plenty other programs and sources where i coud get my music from. I said it because of the people who upload it. There should be at least a sticky in the download forum clearly stating that the threas they make will be moved after 24 hours. That would be the least you guys can do. Anyways i just wanted to voice my opinion about the whole situation i know it aint gonna change anything.

S. Fourteen

Farzin said:
I didnt say that that because i cant get access to the links, i could care less i have limewire and plenty other programs and sources where i coud get my music from. I said it because of the people who upload it. There should be at least a sticky in the download forum clearly stating that the threas they make will be moved after 24 hours. That would be the least you guys can do. Anyways i just wanted to voice my opinion about the whole situation i know it aint gonna change anything.
Ok, so it's about the people who upload songs... Why would they need access to their thread when they have the song already? So they can get more rep points? There are few people who uploads the majority of the songs and they know about the moves (they should, it's pretty clear to me that threads are being moved just by looking in the forum), yet they keep posting songs so I don't see any problems with it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online