Help me find a song please!

PuffnScruff

I'm doing a case study presentation in my law class about Positive Black Talk, Inc vs. Cash Money Records. in other words "back that ass up" vs. "back that azz up"

i am wondering if anyone might have the song "back that ass up" by D.J. Jubilee

this is probably a long shot but i figured it was worth trying.

couldnt find the track itself, but I found the video on youtube, i guess u could use that 'youtube grabber' program, to get the video. The track is also available on dj jubilee's myspace (but not available for download) , you can record it off there or some shit, if u dont find it anywhere else

www.myspace.com/djjubilee1

~peace

look under "C" as in cardinals, then sub-section "F" as in "fucking suck"

scoot on down to "D" from drunk driving, and then section "T" for "tony fucking la russa"

scoot back on up to "C" as in "Cubs" and then section "Division winners by 40 games" and you should find the song "winning the world series last year was just a fluke" feat. drunken la russa and steroid pujols.... i think the White Sox had a remix too, but i cant remember... limewire should have it under "shitty baseball team anthems".... yes, i am done...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.