Help finding an Eric Sermon track

UK_Thug

I think its an eric sermon track.. it kinda sounds like it has a classical music sample and is quite uptempo. i heard it years ago but never found out what it was.

i know its vague but has anyone got any ideas what it might be?

UK_Thug

nah definitely not Music, its much older than that album.

all i can remember is it had a classical music sound to it, with what sounded like pipes n shit playing..

i think i first heard it on a video of some guy c-walking..

well then its not an eric sermon album, possibly EPMD, but i have hardly ever listened to them. But i doubt epmd or eric sermon would have c-walking in their video.

UK_Thug

it was the actual video for the song, but a video on the internet where a guy was c-walking to the tune..

wish i had more info on it, but thats as much as i can remember!

UK_Thug

Jis85 said:
Symphony 2000?
that might well be it mate! although now ive heard that one ive forgotten how the one in my head sounded :laugh:

if that aint the right one then the one im thinkin of sounds similar. cheers mate :thumb: :thumb:

Damn, how did I not think of Symphony 2000? FYI there are two versions on the Out of Business CD, one with MOP and one with Method Man and Redman.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.