Helly Hyphy

So what do you think of the Hyphy movement? Only dude I like is Mistah FAB from Oakland. He definitely does his thing on his new album Da Baydestrian. Anyone heard it? Go to his page for a sample of it (http://www.myspace.com/mistahfab) One of the most hyphest page I've ever seen. My coworker at fontana was making fun of the pictures on the site. But its all for the good. Do you guys like Mistah FAB?

Eric

I like Hyphy. Mistah Fab is probably who I look out for more than any other bay area/hyphy artist. The only problem with Hyphy right now is that it's hit or miss--they will put at real club banger and then some hot trash. It's not a solid genre of rap yet. The same hit or miss factor applies to FABs album. Why is he trying to go deep like that? That's not his style. That's not hyphy. And how are you not even going to put the lead single on the album (Ghost Ride It)?

I'll stick to some solid hyphy albums for now from The Pack and The Federation.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.