Havoc to produce for Dr. Dre's Detox

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
With Mobb Deep's recent signing to G Unit Records, Havoc has also become one of the Aftermath family.

Having expanded his production in recent years to reach out past just Mobb Deep albums, Havoc is now submitting tracks for Dr. Dre's The Detox album, which will "hopefully" finally see a release in 2006.

DJ Hi-Tek has also provided Dre with his talents, ensuring that the good doctor's third album in 15 years, and possibly his last, will have a varied style of production.

The Detox has no official release date.

I'm really looking forward to this...I don't care how long he takes, the longer the better. If it's done by next November then that means we get Detox and Pac's final album right around the same time. Wow, 2006 seems like it's gonna be a good year.

THEV1LL4N

Cant wait for detox. Snoop Mite be on there, and dre mite be on snoop's new album (the blue carpet treatment). and dre is a living legend!

Fuck Havoc him & Alcamist re-sell beats over & over again. That's why they both get their ass kicked all the time. Littles beat Alcamist up.

Prodigy got beat up buy Candyman 187 & Prodigy also got raped in the hood back in 1998.

Fuck Mobb Deep. They still take cheap shots at Pac.

As for M.O.P. they lsot their lil' fan base in Boston once they left Guru.

Yayo has restraining orders on Gotti, Supreme & the whole Murder INC Family. Yayo got his ass kicked in Cali

Olivia sucked Maino's dick before she signed with G-Unit.

Buck is tight but he got his spinning peice stollen in Chicago.

Where's Noyd & fuck 40 Glock him & Spider LOC can take turns sucking my cock.

Lil' Fame is a meth addict. He used to come to Freddie Foxx & try to get met from him.

Mase is a bitch. Loon's looking for him.

Anyone ellse who signs with them are bitches

Trick Trick got his ass kicked by Royce Da 5'9"

Stat Quo got slapped by Scarface for steeling rhymes & Quo still woun't take Face off his album.

Proof got fucke up by Dem Murder INC cats.

The Murder INC cats killed or wunded all snitches Jam Master Jay, E Money Baggs, Stretch, the list goes on. Fuck Gay-Unit

Mobb Deep is next in line to get smashed. Up until signing wit 50 they still lived in a double wide. I seen the house. Shitty as fuck.

Black Jus said:
The Murder INC cats killed or wunded all snitches Jam Master Jay, E Money Baggs, Stretch, the list goes on. Fuck Gay-Unit
That's a real asshole remark you just made. Might wanna think about what you just said...

aint bein funny or anythin but aint half this album gonna be wrote by some one and else and half produced by some one else aswell dont get me wrong i like dre but he dont exactly do all of his material does he

Black Jus said:
Fuck Havoc him & Alcamist re-sell beats over & over again. That's why they both get their ass kicked all the time. Littles beat Alcamist up.

Prodigy got beat up buy Candyman 187 & Prodigy also got raped in the hood back in 1998.

Fuck Mobb Deep. They still take cheap shots at Pac.

As for M.O.P. they lsot their lil' fan base in Boston once they left Guru.

Yayo has restraining orders on Gotti, Supreme & the whole Murder INC Family. Yayo got his ass kicked in Cali

Olivia sucked Maino's dick before she signed with G-Unit.

Buck is tight but he got his spinning peice stollen in Chicago.

Where's Noyd & fuck 40 Glock him & Spider LOC can take turns sucking my cock.

Lil' Fame is a meth addict. He used to come to Freddie Foxx & try to get met from him.

Mase is a bitch. Loon's looking for him.

Anyone ellse who signs with them are bitches

Trick Trick got his ass kicked by Royce Da 5'9"

Stat Quo got slapped by Scarface for steeling rhymes & Quo still woun't take Face off his album.

Proof got fucke up by Dem Murder INC cats.

Mobb Deep is next in line to get smashed. Up until signing wit 50 they still lived in a double wide. I seen the house. Shitty as fuck.

were u fuckin stoned when u typed this shit? holy god ur retarded lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.