Havoc making musical history. Sets out to be an international superstar

One half of rap duo Mobb Deep, plans big. Half producer, half rapper, Havoc has set out to take his music worldwide. Havoc's plan is to reach an all new fanbase overseas by having his raps translated into various languages across the globe.

To do this, Havoc has come to a business venture with Voxonix, which is an NY based software company that has used technology to translate over 1,400 foreign languages with pure accuracy of the original speaker's voice. Voxonic is also well known for releasing international voicetones.

Voxonic President believes that this will become a trend for major record labels to expand and grow a stronger fanbase for their artists on international levels. "With marketing opportunities such as this, I am sure this will definitely help major record labels, establish a stronger following for their artists upcoming or in markets where they never dreamed possible."

If plans go accordingly, Voxonic will convert Havoc's untitled debut album in various foreign languages. Havoc's plan is to show an example of other ways for artists to grow their fanbase and to reach another platform of exposure. "Working with Voxonic will be a great opportunity for me to diversify my fan base as a solo artist. This project will also show other artist there are a lot of different ways to market our product and create revenue for ourselves."

That some dumb shit...
I aint waiting to here Havoc at all, let alone in dutch..
Some peepz take this rap shit way far to serious

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.