Having a problem viewing all my friends on my friends list and my comments deleated?

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Hey,

I have a problem viewing everyone on my friends list. I can only view a fewpeople. And I have about 10 - 15, probbaly more. Also my comments from other people keep getting deleated from time to time. Any suggestions of what the problem can be? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Having a problem viewing all my friends on my friends list and my comments deleat

The only people who show up on your friends list are the people who have added you too (should have read the FAQs).

And you're not the only person to have had comments disappear, it's happened to a lot of us. We dont know why.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Having a problem viewing all my friends on my friends list and my comments deleat

Amara said:
The only people who show up on your friends list are the people who have added you too (should have read the FAQs).

And you're not the only person to have had comments disappear, it's happened to a lot of us. We dont know why.
Sorry, I didn't read the FAQ but the people that did add me showed up on my list before and their still on my list, but now not all of them show up.

Anyways, thanks for your help. I'll try and figure out what the problem is.

Rahim said:
Sorry, I didn't read the FAQ but the people that did add me showed up on my list before and their still on my list, but now not all of them show up.
Maybe they deleted you. I'm not aware of there being any problems with the friends list, no-one else seems to have had a problem and there havent been any changes made that would have messed anything up but still you never know. Test it by adding me (i'll do the same), if I dont show up then we'll know.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
It worked out fine for me too. I guess your right, people probably deleated me off their list..

Well, If you took me off your list already than there isn't any point of me keeping you on there because I probably can't see you on my buddy list anyways right lol..

But I want to keep you on my list. Not to look like we're friends, because we barly know each other. But If you don't mind and havnt taken me off your list, I wan't to keep you on mine (if its okay).

Thanks for the help.....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.