Have You Ever...

Lok

Had a group/rapper you really liked & then one day you see an album (You Didn't even know fuckin existed) by them laying RIGHT FUCKIN THERE in from of your eyes? well, most of you don't really listen to hard to find rap but DAMN, this cat needs to stop being ignored.

Twisted Black folks, one of the best rappers to come out of the south & one of the best story tellers Period.

There are rumours that he got signed with Sony, so maybe i'l live to see a nation wide release from this cat.

Im bumping it right now, an I gotta say it's one of the best albums I heard in a while. There are too much R&B hooks for my taste & Ernie G should have worked on it a bit more but over all it's a 4-4.5/5 album EASY.
The album has a lot of local cats & also a few big names like Bun B & The Clipse, blah blah blah, CHECK THIS CAT OUT!!

http://www.3rentertainment.com

*Twisted Black - Goo, Bad & Ugly (ft. Zack)
*Twisted Black - I Ain't Sorry
*Twisted Black - A Minute With You (Dedicated to his father)
*Twisted Black - Coldest Summer
*Twisted Black - Damn Fool (ft. Bun B)
*Twisted Black - Secrets (ft. DAP) <- The epitome of story telling & pouring your heart out on wax

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.