have any of you tried to buy "Ready to Die" lately?

PELLA

so i woke up today wanting to cop Big's Ready to Die album. U guys remember that whole lawsuit thing Bad Boy's going through? and how the judge halted all Ready to Die sales? When i read that on here, i didnt think it was real cause its such a big muthafuckin' album! So today, i go to Best Buy...down tha rap section, looking down the "N"s and under Notorious BIG, all i see is 2 copies of that shitty Duets album. I was like WTF?! I ask the Best Buy people if they have anything in the back, they go "naw" and had no idea why..then i remembered that whole lawsuit thing etc etc. I was shocked! Any more info on this lawsuit?

PELLA

Diaz said:
I don't get it, you thought they were just joking when they said they're taking it off shelves?

id imagine Puffy would do something to counter the judge's order. Not "joking" persay

PELLA

lost it. I think my friend has it to tell u the truth...but its scratched to shit anyway, so ya...time fora new one. u know.

halting sales doesnt mean halting selling the actual album, their just freezing the profits, ensuring that they go to whoever got awarded that money by the court.

you didnt find it because its sold out there man. it wouldn't make sense for them to stop selling it in stores if its still generating income.

Will

^^ yup, my mate bought the DVD version of it last week from HMV, they've got a belting sale on at the minute apparantly.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.