Hateration Leveled At Will Smith, Dre Style

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Sanitized rapper-turned-movie star Will Smith was secretly dissed on the soundtrack of his own 2003 movie Bad Boys II - and the responsible party was famed producer Dr. Dre.

Dre’s confidant for nearly 20 years, Bruce Williams, revealed in his hip-hop memoir Rollin' With Dre, that producers asked Dre to do some background music for a key scene in the movie.

Williams writes, "We made sure that the music underneath that scene was the song "Bitch Niggaz" from The Chronic 2001, because that's what we thought of that hater, Smith.

We had to get our fun where we could . . ." Smith has been critical of violent rap songs and has urged artists to tone down their lyrics.

Source: EURweb.com

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Thats kind of a bitch move by Dre to be honest. If he didnt like Will by did he agree to work with him?

And fuck it, who has the last laugh in the end? Smith made $20million + 20% of the box office on Bad Boys 2, what did Dre get for doing some instrumental on the soundtrack? $100,000? $200,000?

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Thats kind of a bitch move by Dre to be honest. If he didnt like Will by did he agree to work with him?

And fuck it, who has the last laugh in the end? Smith made $20million + 20% of the box office on Bad Boys 2, what did Dre get for doing some instrumental on the soundtrack? $100,000? $200,000?
Actually, Dr. Dre did all the music for the movie. I remember seeing the movie, and thought the instrumentals were so fucking tight, I asked here at streethop a couple times for somebody to find them for me. No luck though.

But, yeah, I mean, childish shit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.