Hate it or Love it (the poll)

Hate it or Love it

• Hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Love it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i think it sucks that image is more important than talent and that getting shot can make u rich. 50 should keep doing what he does though cause he making the money. peace

warriorinjewelz said:
i think it sucks that image is more important than talent and that getting shot can make u rich. 50 should keep doing what he does though cause he making the money. peace
:thumb: But i listen for the music, so fuck their image

hate it or love it pokemons on top ... and im gon shine homey till i get dropped!

50 once said in an interview tht the difference between him and pac is that he doesnt give a fuck about a childrens fund or any of that crap ..and that he only cares about his kid and thats it ... which is fucked up .. i like the art i just hate the artist ... but i think people should stop supporting this fuck face. ..cause he only cares about himself ..and thats jello!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I don't hate it, nor do I love it.

But I do like 50 even if I'm not really feeling the music he puts out.
But it isn't garbage like people are saying, it's club music, I like some of the tracks. And I think 50 comes across well in interviews, he seems to be a lot more clued up than most rappers, probably why he's so succesful.
And he isn't shit, he didn't get a deal because of Eminem, he has talent, but he probably lacks the hunger and prefers the money on the mainstream.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.