Hate It Or Love It/How We Do Game

Anyone notice the drastic difference in his appearence.... is it just the camera work or what, because i just watched both back to back, and he looks so much different in hate it or love it, he looks all hard in How We Do, and hes all chubby in Hate it Or love it.

a

maybe its cuz his fuckin face isnt all scrunched up in hate it or love it........... his look in How we do is sooooo damn fake . 50 uhhhh something uhhh and so on with the scrunched up face... motherfucka please.

Duke

Staff member
KDeezy said:
maybe its cuz his fuckin face isnt all scrunched up in hate it or love it........... his look in How we do is sooooo damn fake . 50 uhhhh something uhhh and so on with the scrunched up face... motherfucka please.
word. like he's chewin on rocks.

i personally think he looks fine in both videos..game is doin his thing n hes lookin real hot doin it too. the vids were prolly jus wit a period between them so thats y u guys mite think he looks diff. no crack or none'a that in my opinion. n also, i love his scrunched up face :) mmm!

Duke

Staff member
^ woah? for real? i mean, i'm not gay but i can certainly recognize a good-looking man when i see one, and Game isn't one of 'em in my book :confused:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.