Has Game given up

i was just wondering if the game was gonna put out another video or is he just gonna give up on this album... i think it is one of the top albums this year and i was seeing if anyone had any info on whether he was gonna put out a video, cause theres definitely a couple more that would be good ones

DutchPac2 said:
Its already shot somewhere in Cali.

really?, do you know if vida guerra and melissa ford gonna be in it?, a couple of days ago the rumor was that he asked them to either be in the video OR BE IN THE VIDEO?

Didn't really like that track at all, i know a good few people did but i absolutely hate Game's hook on this, Kanye's sample is pretty good along with his verse but a pretty boring track overall. I think this is a case of releasing the single cos of Kanye being on it.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
pclvson said:
really?, do you know if vida guerra and melissa ford gonna be in it?, a couple of days ago the rumor was that he asked them to either be in the video OR BE IN THE VIDEO?
LOL
No.
They arent in the video.

Game did invite them though and said if they would be in the video i would turn out as one big joke. If they wouldn't i could lead to serious beef.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.