has anyone got pictures of snoop or xzibit with this hairstyle...

Casey

Staff member

i know xzibit had this hairstyle at one point as well, so has anyone got more pics of snoop with this hairstyle or xzibit with it?

please post them if you do, im lookin at gettin this done myself, and i could use a few pics to show the girl who's doing my hair how i want it done...

Militant said:
i know xzibit had this hairstyle at one point as well, so has anyone got more pics of snoop with this hairstyle or xzibit with it?

please post them if you do, im lookin at gettin this done myself, and i could use a few pics to show the girl who's doing my hair how i want it done...
just guessing but your obviously not black because you would have known what kind of style that was so id advise you not get braids but if you do please post a pic so we can all laugh at you because thats what everyone will do

*suspect#1* said:
just guessing but your obviously not black because you would have known what kind of style that was so id advise you not get braids but if you do please post a pic so we can all laugh at you because thats what everyone will do
militant this wat u gonna get man, allow dat style, get jay sean half spikes half shaved lol.

Casey

Staff member
*suspect#1* said:
im mixed race dog. half punjabi. and i know what style it was - the reason i wanted the pics was because i wanted to show them to girl that was doing it rather than having to waste time explaining.. and ive had normal style cornrows for the last 2 years and its all good. so please stop being ignorant.

anyway, i got it done now how i wanted. and i see no point in posting it, i have no reason to show off, if anyone wants to see what it looks like that bad they can PM me (it looks dope btw haha)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.