Hailie's Song Vs. Mockingbird

Which is better?

• Hailie's Song

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mockingbird

• Tie

• They both suck, either I dont like it cuz its Eminem or Im too gangster to listen to such pussy song

• Total voters
Mockingbird, by far.

Em's third verse on "Hailie's Song" prevents it from being an emotional song.

I've seen some of the hardest motherfucker's you'll find start to tear up when they hear "Mockingbird" because the simple fact is, if you have a child, you can relate to the song.

They are both good songs, lately its been Hailie's Song for me, when Mockingbird first came out I liked it better, it depends on the mood

I voted Hailie's Song :):thumb:

Tonio1986 said:
No hate. Are you the by the majority of this board considered and classified famous idiot, are you the famous idiot? Your name reminds me...:confused:
Yes he is, take this to PM, dont turn my topic into hate, we have to many jason haters :):thumb:

AmerikazMost

haha i saw this and was just going to say they both suck, fuck eminem, but someone beat me to it

eminem ruined mockingbird with the breaking the birdie's neck shit at the end...but the rest of the song was better...lyrics at least, maybe not the beat

Mocking bird is annoying, its like he tyring too hard to show/prove he's a good dad while dissing his ex wife/mother of his kid, not feelin that too much

AmerikazMost said:
eminem ruined mockingbird with the breaking the birdie's neck shit at the end...but the rest of the song was better...lyrics at least, maybe not the beat
true, i don't know why he had to end the song like that, while I was listening to it for the fist time I thought it was preety good, but that ending made me change my opinion... but I like the beat, it's was ok with the lyrics

GhettoStar said:
Mocking bird is annoying, its like he tyring too hard to show/prove he's a good dad while dissing his ex wife/mother of his kid, not feelin that too much
Have you even listened to the song?

Where in Mockingbird does Eminem "diss" Kim. He does nothing of the sort.

Unless you consider the line "mama developed a habit" a diss, which is fucking ridiculous to say it is.

I never even heard the song so I searched 4 the lyrics and thats how I got the conclusion that Ghettostar is kinda right...Em says it's not my fault me and kim split up I got famous and she started to get some problems...He is sill bringin it calm but he is like Yo look at me I am a great parent..blame ya mommie for bringin in problems but its all good i just want the best 4 u...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online