Gza - Paper Plate (50 Cent Diss)

masta247

Staff member
GZA lost a bit in my eyes by going so low to diss 50 but on the other hand it's hip-hop and beef is an element of hip-hop.
Anyway it doesn't have that power in it - sounds boring.

not like it really matters, but is the title of this Paper Plate or Plates? i've seen it differently all over the net. as for the track, the beat was so-so, but still pretty tight. although i really don't know what he's going for here by dissing 50, has the Wu fallen into the beef trap so many have fallen thru lately?

TheCat

to argue with an idiot you have to become one.

this track was boring and it shames me to say this. but if 50 does respond to this, am sure his track will probably be more humourus and abit more entertaining,.

gza didnt need to say anything, people will always have LIQUID SWORDS on heavy rotation. no one will care about 50 was in 10 years time.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
diss is sharp and classy

you can replay it over and over and catch something new everytime..it wasnt intended to be like an ether or backdown or hit em up...gza isnt that type of mc (anymore atleast)

i think almost every respected mc from ny has dissed 50 now..its even starting to affect his sales...since most his young teenie fans have converted to kanye and waynes music

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.