Guru (Gang Starr) & me... with my g-unot tee!!!

y'all should c this, Guru was doing his European tour for his new album & came to Cardiff, i managed to catch him, take my jacket off to show my g-unot tee for the pic

ps i cant say fo sure whether he knows im wearing it, considerin he maybe pointin towards me or maybe the g-unot sig!

also he did a freestlye on 'how we do' which i have posted, its quite small.

http://rapidshare.de/files/7910697/guru_-_how_we_do_freestyle.zip.html

what y'all think?!

http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/7888/gurumewithgunottee9ve.jpg

Nick

HellRazor05 said:
You kinda look like you just shat your pants .
LMAO I actually laughed out loud when I read that :laugh:

Anyway, thats probably his usual stance for a picture with a fan, I doubt he noticed the shirt, which is very small lol.

marc

guru def lost some weight. look at his face. when i saw him in a club like 2 years ago he looked way healthier. (still is a god on the mic)

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
His T-shirt aint too small. I wouldn't wear it myself. But I hate that baggy T-shirt style. I wear a fitted T-shirt, because I'm fine!! Yes I am!! Don't argue!!!

tight t shirts are for flimsy wristed fags pittsey im sorry...its all about wearing a shirt that is just a little bit too big...not like a damn dress...but just a little big...u know so we dont look so damn feminine.

but n e way hella cool picture...fuck, it doesnt matter what hes pointed at, ur standing next to a true OG, that has a tremendous amount of skills. nice picture.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
HiGhTillDeaTH said:
tight t shirts are for flimsy wristed fags pittsey im sorry...its all about wearing a shirt that is just a little bit too big...not like a damn dress...but just a little big...u know so we dont look so damn feminine.

but n e way hella cool picture...fuck, it doesnt matter what hes pointed at, ur standing next to a true OG, that has a tremendous amount of skills. nice picture.
That's because you're American. No offence but I've never seen an American with style.

Shot 21

Pittsey said:
That's because you're American. No offence but I've never seen an American with style.
Lol Ima sit here and wait to see the replies now.

But we shouldnt show that picture to 50 Cent. He will use it as an excuse to start another pointless beef.

Send it to game and he will send u something. SHow it to 50 and see if you can make an impact on the hip hop world.... but yeah send it to game... im sure hell be happy.. thinking someone else has joined the gunot movement

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.