Guess What?

I have purchased each and every Wu-Tang group and solo albums (no killa bee albums, just the 9 members)

:)

Actually...I don't have Formula For The Cure by RZA, but that wasn't released in stores, so it doesn't count.

This thread is meaningless, I just came to boast

Big_R said:
I have purchased each and every Wu-Tang group and solo albums (no killa bee albums, just the 9 members)

Actually...I don't have Formula For The Cure by RZA, but that wasn't released in stores, so it doesn't count.

Congrats, have a cookie. But what about the Method Man/Redman album, does that count? or how bout mixtapes, like the GZA/DJ Muggs one?

Big_R said:

Congratulations for having a hefty quantity of wack albums in your collection.

Big_R said:
I respect your opinion but you're wrong
The Hillside Scramblers
Mr. Xcitement
Bobby Digital in Stereo
Birth of a Prince
The Trials and Tribulations of Russell Jones
Uncontrolled Substance

- I'm not wrong.

Big_R said:
I respect your opinion but you're wrong
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: lol. exactly.

What about wu-syndicate? What about Wu-Chronicles 1 and 2? Sunz of man? Hell razah? Killah Priest? Wu-Tang meets indie? Northstar? Killarmy? shit there are so many damn wu-affiliates...thats gotta be quite a collection. I envy u.

even F'n UGOD holy shit.......all I have is 3 out of the 4 Wu (minus Iron) and the great era (ODB,GZA,Rae,Iron except Method Men soon though)

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: lol. exactly.

What about wu-syndicate? What about Wu-Chronicles 1 and 2? Sunz of man? Hell razah? Killah Priest? Wu-Tang meets indie? Northstar? Killarmy? shit there are so many damn wu-affiliates...thats gotta be quite a collection. I envy u.
I do have some affiliates (killa bees) but not a whole lot...maybe 10 or something...re-read my post, I got all group albums, and all albums by rza, gza, ol'dirty bastard, inspectah deck, raekwon, u-god, ghostface killah, masta killa, and method man :)

got 2 sunz of man albums, killah priest, prodigal sunn, shabazz the deciple, 4th diciple & hell razah, cappadonna...2 gravediggaz, mathematics, and finally, streetlife lol

ghost dog soundtrack (all wu), killa beez: the sting, world according to rza, indie culture...:)

that's like...60+ cd's right there

albohemia said:
The Hillside Scramblers
Mr. Xcitement
Bobby Digital in Stereo
Birth of a Prince
The Trials and Tribulations of Russell Jones
Uncontrolled Substance

- I'm not wrong.

Yeah man I feel u on the Mr. Xcitement. That was well i cant find the words for that piece of trash.

There's no inbetween on the RZA though. U either love him or hate him. I really liked all his albums, even though i feel like The Rza hasnt even released an album yet. I just feel like theyre all bobby digital.

Man that Uncontrolled Substance is a great album. I didnt like the movement that much, but Uncontrolled was real nice in my opinion. Exspecially tracks like Longevity and elevation. Even though ghost deni fucked around with that beat.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.