Guerillas in the mist- Da Lench Mob

Lok

I agree. You should check out a less explicit album. I recommend "Menace Clan - Da Hood", a Rap-A-Lot classic. God I love Bushiwck...

Edit: No homo

Chronic

sniper said:
so whose on this lench mob cd ? aint heard it in entirety. tracklisting anyone.
1. Capital Punishment In America
2. Buck Tha Devil
3. Lost In Tha System
4. You And Your Heroes
5. All On My Nut Sac feat. Ice Cube
6. Guerrillas In Tha Mist
7. Lenchmob Also In Tha Group
8. Ain't Got No Class feat. B-Real
9. Freedom Got An A.K.
10. Ankle Blues
11. Who Ya Gonna Shoot Wit That
12. Lord Have Mercy
13. Inside Tha Head Of A Black Man

Mostly produced by Ice Cube

Complaining about an album that was released in 1992? In other brand new news, have you heard about that fucker Adolph Hitler? He's a racist too. On the real, Freedom Got An A.K. was and still is a dope track.

ha ha ha great responses. I guess if ur not offended by it and ur white... ur in denial. cause they are talking about smoking every one of our asses. and I doubt they'd spare you. And who the fuck is complaining about it. Doesnt anybody have an intelligent response other then trying to sound hardcore? The album is not even that great lyrically. production is pretty good. But the subject matter is unintelligent and it's a waste of recording space.

they are all talented rappers, but racism is ignorance at its finest, Dead prez i dont consider racist at all, if you consider dead prez racist then i guess assata shakur and afeni shakur are also racist right? Dead Prez although they say some things that could be considered racist by some, are sometimes joking around or theyre just telling the truth, us white people are basically the reason black people are kept down, all though dead prez a rap group a love needs to chill with that shit because black people arent really being held down by white people as much as before, so i think they should stop blaming white people for problems now. i think da lynch mob just said shit like that to get attention and increase sales kinda like eminem does, he just trys to be extremely contreversial to sell more shit.

Lok

7Datskat34 said:
ha ha ha great responses. I guess if ur not offended by it and ur white... ur in denial. cause they are talking about smoking every one of our asses. and I doubt they'd spare you. And who the fuck is complaining about it. Doesnt anybody have an intelligent response other then trying to sound hardcore? The album is not even that great lyrically. production is pretty good. But the subject matter is unintelligent and it's a waste of recording space.
1. The album is wack
2. Everyting they were saying on that album was bullshit (look at Ice Cube now days), and if you are taking their lyrics seriously, then you are too young to be listening to these kind of albums.
3. 99% of all these people that talked shit about white folks in raps at one point have switched up a long time ago, and either doing cuts with white artists, married/dating a white devil, or just grew up.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
''Finally caught up with a devil named Tarzan
Swingin on a vine
Suckin on a piece of swine
Jiggaboo come up from behind
Hit him with a coconut''

lol.

edit: lol @ 7syns response

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.