Gueilla Black (sounds alot like B.I.G)

yeah i jus heard this new track by a nigga called Gueilla Black (i think it's spelt gueilla i could be wrong though) anyway he sounds jus like B.I.G he's even big like B.I.G., the track i heard of him has mario winans in it too so he might be signed to bad boy, maybe p.diddy still can't let go of his homie dyin and tryin to ressurect his leggacy or suttin i don't know anyways has any body else heard of him?

TG1 Ghetto One said:
yeah i jus heard this new track by a nigga called Gueilla Black (i think it's spelt gueilla i could be wrong though) anyway he sounds jus like B.I.G he's even big like B.I.G., the track i heard of him has mario winans in it too so he might be signed to bad boy, maybe p.diddy still can't let go of his homie dyin and tryin to ressurect his leggacy or suttin i don't know anyways has any body else heard of him?
Yeah, I actually made a post about a month ago after seeing his video at like 3am on BET and that's what I though too. I mean, to me it's obvious Puffy signed him because he sounds like Biggie. He's even a pretty big fat ass, though he's not as big as Big.

I'd go as far as saying that I think Puff and Big weren't as close as they appeared.

jason_g_718 said:
Yeah, I actually made a post about a month ago after seeing his video at like 3am on BET and that's what I though too. I mean, to me it's obvious Puffy signed him because he sounds like Biggie. He's even a pretty big fat ass, though he's not as big as Big.

I'd go as far as saying that I think Puff and Big weren't as close as they appeared.
he is not signed to bad boy.

dude did u hear about shyne's track from GBA dissing 50?

and cant wait for streets diciple and game's nigga with a attitude.

cant believe jay-z is retiring

"video at like 3am on BET" so he-he he

I too made a post, not to push everyone aside...but I can confidently say the first Guerilla Black a while back, including a poll regarding the same shit ur talking bout (sounding like B.I.G.). Results were...most of the people who voted said that they agree that yes he sounds alot like him but are willing to listen to his shit rather den jus be like fuck dat he another gimmick :thumb: And LMAO @ jason_g_718...he not signed to Bad Boy.

gerrycurl21 said:
dude did u hear about shyne's track from GBA dissing 50?

and cant wait for streets diciple and game's nigga with a attitude.

cant believe jay-z is retiring

"video at like 3am on BET" so he-he he
On a level... shut the hell up... your not big because you know information before others so keep da noise hush yeah

Khalistani Soldier oh seen yeah i'd probably listen to him cause to be honest i wernt really the biggest B.I.G fan anyway but cool for da info

TG1

notoriouschris2 said:
he is not signed to bad boy.
You sure about that? I was high as a mofo that night when I saw it, but I could have sworn the credits at the end of the video listed Bad Boy as the label. Because as soon as the guy spit out his first bar I was like "this guy sounds EXACTLY like Big" and I was waiting for the end credits to see who did the shit.

Can you or someone else confirm it's not Bad Boy he's on? Just give me something just to make it official, and I'll give you you're props.

On a side note, man...Guerrilla sounds so much like Big I'd bet that if someone gave you an unmarked CD and had one song from each rapper but nothing to know in what order they're in, I'd be willing to say that a lot of people, especially those without a trained ear, wouldn't be able to tell the voies apart.

Khalistani Soldier said:
I too made a post, not to push everyone aside...but I can confidently say the first Guerilla Black a while back, including a poll regarding the same shit ur talking bout (sounding like B.I.G.). Results were...most of the people who voted said that they agree that yes he sounds alot like him but are willing to listen to his shit rather den jus be like fuck dat he another gimmick :thumb: And LMAO @ jason_g_718...he not signed to Bad Boy.
Yeah...now that I've seen more than one person say that, no problem, I was wrong. No big deal.

Like I said, I was high as all hell on a mixture of weed, vicodin and booze when I saw the video, but I could have sworn the end credits stated Bad Boy as the label. :thumb:

jason_g_718 said:
See, I coulda sworn Puffy signed him. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else. I mean, I know who Guerrilla is, but...did Puffy sign any new rappers that sound just like Biggie?
don't worry i'm sure most people on this board take your knowledge of hip-hop with a grain of salt.

jason_g_718 said:
Yeah...now that I've seen more than one person say that, no problem, I was wrong. No big deal.

Like I said, I was high as all hell on a mixture of weed, vicodin and booze when I saw the video, but I could have sworn the end credits stated Bad Boy as the label. :thumb:

SHUT THE FUCK UP U PIECE OF MONKEY SHIT. :thumb:

jason_g_718 said:

Now we all know what your problems are. Some people can do drugs and still function. You, my man, are not one of those people.

yea hes been around for a while..with his single compton...earlier this summer...yea he does sound alot like B.I.G.its kinda weird...i dont think hes singed to Bad Boy....

gerrycurl21 said:
On a level... shut the hell up... your not big because you know information before others so keep da noise hush yeah
Good you learnt how to copy, paste and pirate my words, you must be at least what 12 now go to bed the big boys and girls are talkin...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.