Gucci Mane Reply 2 jeezy (bad quality)

jeezy ain't shit, lol, he's just another drug dealer turned rapper... or rapper who deals drugs? whatever... either way... he's nothing special on the microphone. gucci mane isn't really either. i'm tired of hearing that recycled bullshit they spit... thats all i get to hear down here and its garbage!

Fasho Mark Deez thatz real talk I feel u...he is just another drug dealer turned rapper...but I still feel Jeezy I liked him before he hit tha radio and everybody started bangin his shit...but what can u expect from the music industry 2 day when...its so controlled nahmean...its like the norm to beef and talk shit or act hella tuff...U woulda thought katz would jus be tryin to break bread and get money after the loss of Pac...but niggaz get money and niggaz start feelin themselves...The shit is low key ridiculous 10/4 I give it 2 Jeezy though 230,000 mixtapes sold is pretty ill...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.