Group M.O.B. changes name/Eastwood interview

"As always, Dubcnn is the premiere website that let's you know the real and puts an end to the rumours.
I hooked up with The Game and Eastwood on their European tour. We did a quik interview with Blackwallstreet's new artist Eastwood who used to be signed to Deathrow Records.

He set the rumours straight about the Suge Knight incident a few days ago, told us about their group album, spoke on The Young Hoggs deal and the name change from M.O.B. to Khaki's and Chucks. Remember where you heard it first!!!"

http://www.dubcnm.com/videos/eastwood_dubcnn_interview.wmv

------

so I guess Suge probably got mad over the name.

He was 30 deep against 4. :eek:

khakis ..... are brownie colored trousers right ?
chuck taylors r them converse .... thingies :$ .... it sums up the west coast khakis n chucks.

KC said:
yea suge aint did nothin just made yall bow down and change your name... lol
if u think bout it its a good thing
because a: it was promoting gangs ( i know it didnt stand for member of bloods it stood for money over bitches) because ppl would automatically assume it was a gang thing ie pac screamin mob, suge havin mob rings.
and b: its more radio friendly lol.... if they wanna get any play they better get somethin different instead of the usual generic rap name.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.