GRODT or The massacre

am not much of a commercial fan so i aint bothered listening to either of these,yea call me weird.

my friends was sayin the massacre was the fuking shit when ive been claiming GRODT made him but massacre bought him down a bit.

wot do y'all think?

PS..aint been following the game much so pardon me for this stupid question...this guy was sayin bun b gonna be on fifty's next album,along with chamillionaire...BULLSHIT right?

you haven't heard get rich or die tryin? i guess you don't live in the us, but i mean, that's a hip hop classic. were you not alive in 2003 or something? haha, just messin with you. but seriously, cop that shit, every track is good.

and bun b? i could see it. ugk and 50 have been down for awhile, both got love for each other all the way back to 2000 and still give each other props. rumor is jay, nas, em, and 50 are going to be on a track together on 50 album too.

Euphanasia

50 isn't great. There are a lot better rappers out there. However, if you're looking to pick up a 50 cd, cop "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" because "The Massacre" is awful.

one

PurelyPac said:
50 isn't great. There are a lot better rappers out there. However, if you're looking to pick up a 50 cd, cop "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" because "The Massacre" is awful.

one
Co-sign, GRODT is a good CD

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.