GRIME - real hip hop!

for all the real ones out there who want 2 hear some real shit...introducin the man GRIME (Got Revolution In My Eyes), dont sleep on this brother man, www.grimeworld.com , you can download the whole album for free and if you like (which i know u will) then support and copp the album.

be sure to checkout 'Thrill Is Gone' , 'One is the loneliest number' , 'The revolution is here' and the rest.

Trust me the album is a fuccn classic, i was supposed to have done this a long time ago but not been online for a minute.

dude is about to blow up big! ...let me know what you think/
peace.

"one man, one mic, no cameras, no lights/ all real, no hype, no love for po-lice/ they strapped, I’m strapped, push me, I push back/ man in the blue suit shook like he cook crack/ one resolution, your execution/ one man, one rock, start a revolution/ ghetto people stand up, break off ya handcuffs/ spit on a cop, throw up a fist like a Panther" - holding hands

damn i didnt even notice its so cheap :p

what songs are yall feelin the most? i've been bumpin 'on the white house lawn' pretty much... i also kind of like 'the lonliest number' but i just hate those high pitched voices in general.

btw do u know if its possible to order it overseas from his site?

Aggravated said:
damn i didnt even notice its so cheap :p

what songs are yall feelin the most? i've been bumpin 'on the white house lawn' pretty much... i also kind of like 'the lonliest number' but i just hate those high pitched voices in general.

btw do u know if its possible to order it overseas from his site?
u know what, ive been bumpin this for a minute now and i personally am feeling every joint on that album!

1. Holding Hands
2. Karma
3. Thrill is Gone
4. Everywhere is War
5. Hell
6. Keep it Moving
7. The Revolution is Here
8. Let Freedom Ring
9. The Lonliest Number
10. On The White House Lawn

yeh to order it internationally, just add a coupla more dollars to the order man, hes cool like that, or just email him and sort somethin out.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
HardTruthSoldier, are you GRIME or in some way closely affiliated with this dude?

You are promoting his shit......hard.
haha, nah man, im just diggin this cats music thats, all, never met the dude in my life......I made like one thread and the rest of the posts were just replying to peeps questions, just like I am now!

peace.

kman_69 said:
^^what about my question???

who's on his production?!
answered that before! I dont really know much about his production, just that its all underground heads, cat called mustafa's beats and DJ KonRadio.

Tonio1986 said:
Hey sounds really nice, his voice and flow are good, very suprising! But if he is white its very very hard for him to blow up.
well if you like his music then promote him and spread the message and he will blow up.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.