Graduation Bonus Tracks?

PuffnScruff

itunes is listing Bonus tracks for Graduation but I couldn't find a single copy of Graduation at Best Buy or Tar-jhay that was a "Deluxe Version" with bonus tracks. Does a deluxe version of the album with bonus tracks even exist or did they just sell out in one day? if anyone has the two bonus tracks in good quality mp3 or apple lossless audio file would you please up it?

S. Fourteen

Speaking from experience, the UK or Japanese bonus tracks are usually something that an internet user has heard before. Some albums offer this, I think, because an album is released later in other countries. A theory about the Japanese bonus tracks is - CD rental is a big business in Japan. Rental shops pay a certain fee to open a shop and they even offer blank CD-R's in the shop. I'm thinking, maybe, the Limited Edition makes people want to buy the album (=more money). The Japanese record industry collects billions of dollars in rental royalties. Just another proof that the RIAA has got their heads buried in their asses. ([edit] the actual figures are in the millions of dollars range, but my point still stands.)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.