good sign:

THEV1LL4N

where's bishop? stat was recording with/or for dre in hawaii.

G.A.G.E. is still an aftermath song writer apparently, they need to bring back knoc, mel-man, d.o.c. (he had voice correction surgery which he said the pain was so unbearable - he's recovering).

added bonuses would be eminem, nate dogg, xzibit, hittman, snoop, kurupt, daz, rbx, i would like to see warren g, crooked i, royce da 5'9" do something and see what taje can do.

maybe 50 cent if he was back to his best?

b-real? krs-one? nas? jay-z?

keep it west?

dj khalil, focus, storch, dre, mel-man, elizondo, dawaun parker, batson?

Dr. Dre with Snoop Dogg & The Game in the Studio

Dr. Dre reunites with The Game and Snoop Dogg in the studio.

Snoop Dogg via Twitter: “What’s more gangsta than dis? N the studio right now!!! west coast takeover. this is how the west was one!!!”

The Game via Twitter: “Can u say “Detox”??? In the studio wit Dre & Snoop. We bout to make alot of people mad. Ride wit us or get ran over! Aftermath or die!”

Nice :amuse:

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
^LMAO.

I thought Game was overseas doing shows and shit. That's over already? Didn't he just start touring?

THEV1LL4N

it was on mtv news the other week that dre actually once again confirmed that detox will be dropping next year. they shortly wrote "don't hold your breath" after the headline.

THEV1LL4N

should he keep it west on detox and include artists like bishop lamont, taje, maybe cashis, knocturnal, hittman, snoop, nate, warren, kurupt, daz, soopafly, game?

or should he go all out and get artists like nas, jay-z, raekwon, busta, mary j blige, royce, eminem, joell, gage, rakim, truth hurts, brooklyn, stat quo, obie??

just naming a few extras there for your consideration.

debate!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.