Good news for AOTP/Demigodz fans!

Stone_Cold

Not sure how many fans are on here but from Apathys myspace;

So I'm in L.A. for the whole summer, stayin out here with my brotha Ryu...

A lot of shit is going to be happening in the next few months, so make sure you stay tuned.

Ryu has a live webcam channel, that we'll be airing while we're either chilling, and answering questions, or working in the studio... You'll see special guests here and there, so definitely check it, when I post about it.

This summer is going to be dope.

My album is pretty much done, and I'm going to start giving you more information about it.. sneak peaks... album art (shot out to Chris Murray and my brotha Open Mic for lacin' the cover).

And yes... the album is called "Wanna Snuggle?"... you'll see why soon enough. Your boy Ap is a mad scientist, so have no fears.

Demigodz album is pretty close to completion.

AOTP album is completely finished.

Celph Titled's solo album is very close to completion.

Get Busy Committee, for those who don't know... is my new group. Apathy, Ryu and Scoop Deville. Our song "My Little Razorblade"... has been on my page for a few months now. This project is really dope, and on some other shit. So if you liked "My Little Razorblade"... you're gonna fuckin love the rest of the album.

I produced a beat for Cypress Hill, which is coming out on their next album. I believe it's dropping in October.

Holly Brook and I have a group called Perverts In Love (and no... we're not in love with each other... morons). It's kinda like some Gnarls Barkley shit, cuz I'm producing (not rapping), and Holly sings. I really don't know how to explain the sound of it. Once we clear the sample for this amazing song we have ( "Banana Leaf" ), you'll hear it on the Perverts In Love myspace page, which you can find in my top friends.

NEW SHIRTS ARE COMING SOON... We plan on having them within the next 2-3 weeks.
"Welcome To Assholeville" SHIRT, and more!

There's a lot more to tell... but I'm runnin' short on time.

Keep checkin back in.

________

Gonna be a hot summer :D

[youtube]pYEfruQy3lo[/youtube]

linx

Staff member
That's all insane news. Ap has always been dope. AOTP albums never disappoint. They make some bangers. They're a dope group of dudes for sure. A solo Apathy album could be good, we'll see. Celph.. i'm not so sure. He's more of a dope verse on someone elses shit type guy. But we'll see.w

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.