Good forums for hip hop

linx

Staff member
They're all pretty much the same, just with different people. They all have idiots that are fucking clowns.

Farzin

^True.

That Clown Linx guy always posts some shit about real Hip Hop and always brings up the old school stuff.

There is a reason the old school shit is gone! It was Wack!

Its all about Souljah Boi now. Fuck the rest!

^True.

That Clown Linx guy always posts some shit about real Hip Hop and always brings up the old school stuff.

There is a reason the old school shit is gone! It was Wack!

Its all about Souljah Boi now. Fuck the rest!

hey u cant be serious
anyway i gotta say my opinion on this one
most of the oldschool cats throws rhymes better than most of new cats
and i respect linx cause he knows bout oldschool
not tryin to lick your ass if u know what i mean linx
well thats what it is 2day younger people watch mtv and they dont know anythin bout real rap
real rap may be 2day in underground but its not dead
in mainstream hip hop is just a word
and many new kids dont know anythin bout hip hop culture or oldschool rap cause they follow some fake ass rappers who only talk and gives picture like rap is all about bitches,drugs and other childish shit
u should listen commons i used 2 love H.E.R track that explains pretty much what rap is now adays mostly and what it will never b again as sad is it.

and if i got yuor post wrong sorry already
durnk as hell :)

ARon

heyu should listen commons i used 2 love H.E.R track that explains pretty much what rap is now adays mostly and what it will never b again as sad is it.
So Common explains what is going on nowadays, but he made it in '94... That should tell you something.

Anwyay, no offense, but I don't consider this to be the best place to acquire or talk about music... So I guess I'll PM you some other sites I go to for each, don't want to take away from here. Turthfully, if you want to talk about music hit up some blogs.

masta247

Staff member
I think I haven't ever seen a place with people with a lot of knowledge on hip-hop other than Streethop.
I mean I've seen some but they were either dying or full of G-unit fans. We also have fans of modern mainstream hip-hop but they are more mature, they don't flood the board with "ggggg-UnIt 4 life", "iM Da BeSt InTeRneT mC, WhO WaNtS To tExT BatTlE mE" or "dipset bitch is da best".
Except Streethop it's hard to find something good.
You can find better 2pac info on other sites, maybe better 50 cent info on other sites and nothing more, you won't get other things and great community that is here.
SH to be honest is a community board with hip-hop profile.
You can talk about just ANYTHING here and you'll get response. Especially on Hip-hop.
Here I could name at least 10 people with major knowledge and nice own tastes, you can always chat about any new album, discuss somebody's style or how somebody failed etc.
Of course you won't get 100 replies in 5 minutes, you will get 1 or 2 but really on point.

To sum it up I have to add that I've been reading many many forums in life, currently I regularry visit 3 of totally different profiles but the other two I just read for particular info (computer nerd forum and martial arts board)
But what I want to say is that this board is the best international board because of smallest idiot/post ratio.

S. Fourteen

They're all pretty much the same, just with different people.
Same people with different names :cool:

This forum isn't as active nowadays - both the stupid shit and the smart shit. You could try going to a bigger board but you'll just end up getting dozens of "LOL", dozens of "I agree", dozens of :thumb:. The good posts get buried like diamonds in the dirt.

I think we have a good balance of things here.

I agree about blogs in regards to non-mainstream news. Some of them provide new shit that the bigger sites won't cover. You just gots to find blogs you can trust.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.