Gonzoe & J-Stone...leaving the Regime interview (Talks down on Yukmouth)

J-Stone - source http://www.indastreets.net

THE REASON WHY GONZOE AND J STONE LEFT THE REGIME IS THE SAME REASON WHY PHATTS BOSS AND MAD MAXX LEFT, YUKMOUTH WANTS TO BE THE BOSS BUT HE DOESN"T WANT TO BREAK BREAD! HOW ARE YOU A BOSS BUT YOU DON"T PAY YOUR EMPLOYEES? YUK WLKS AROUND LIKE HE IS A WESTCOAST DON, ONLY REASON HE EVEN IS ALLOWED TO ROAM THESE L.A STREETS IS BECAUSE OF THE STREET CREDIBILITY THAT THE REAL REGIME HAS OUT IN THESE STREETS. YUK IS FROM OAKLAND WHICH IS 5 HOURS AWAY AND HE DOESN'T EVEN VISIT ON A REGULAR BASIS CAUSE HE IS A COWARD, YUK HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED,THROWN IN THE TRUNK,SHOT IN THE ASS, AND HAS BEEN BOMBED ON NUMEROUS TIMES WITH OUT NO TYPE OF RETALIATION. ALL YUK DOES IS GETS THE REGIME ALL WILD UP TO RIDE FOR A DUDE THAT IS SCARED TO RIDE FOR HIS SELF! ALL MY EAST OAKLAND NIGGAS I KNOW HOW YALL GET DOWN, BUT THIS DUDE IS A FRAUD. ALL HE DOES IS BLAME OTHER PEOPLE FOR HIS FUCK UPS. I WAS WITH YUK WHEN SPIDER GOT HIM FOR THAT FAKE ASS DRAGON CHAIN THAT DOESN'T HAVE NO REAL DIAMOND IN EM, AND THE BOY YUK JUST CURLED UP LIKE A BITCH, WHILE I'M FIGHT SOME EASTCOAST CRIP NIGGAS OVER A BEFF THAT AINT EVEN MINE, AND THAT I AINT GETTIN PAID A DIME FOR! AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORST THIS NIGGA YUK PAID SPIDER 1,000 TO GET A CHAIN BACK THAT ONLY COST 4,000, A REAL NIGGA WOULD CHALK IT UP AS A LOST, AND TOOK IT TO THE STREETS, I FEEL ASHAMED AND IMBARRESSED FOR EVEN HAVING A REGIME DRAGON ON MY BODY, AS WELL AS PHATS,MAD MAXX AND GONZOE, EVERY BEEF YUK HAD WE WERE THE NIGGAS IN THE STREETS ON THE FRONT LINE, NOT THIS CLOWN, ALL HE DOES IS DISS NIGGAS ON WAX, BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO THE SCRAPPIN THIS CAT IS NOT WITH THE BUSINESS, AND I HAVE BEEN FROM THE REGIME SINCE 1996. WE USE TO TRY TO HIDE HOW DUDE REALLY WAS, BUT WE CAN'T BE FAKE NO MORE! AS FAR AS THGE REAL REGIME,PHATTS,MAX,GONZOE,KEEKEE,AND J STONE, WE HAVE NO BEEF WITH GAME,SPIDER LOC OR ANY OTHER BEEFS THIS COWARD HAS STARTED FROM A DISTANCE! AND WE HAVE A NEW MOVEMENT OUT OF ARIZONA, CALLED THE KADIYAH, AND THE MIX TAPE IS CALLED CALIZONA RIDIN, AND WE HAVE SOME REAL NIGGAS WITH US NOW. SO INDA STREETS POST THIS FOR YA BOY, IT'S ALL OUT WAR ON THAT BITCH NIGGA YUK! NOW YOUR OWN NIGGAS IS COMMIN FOR YOU, AND WE JUST AS NICE AS YUK IF NOT BETTER, WE MAKE MUSIC, WE DON'T NEED TO YELL TO GET OUR POINT ACROSS, WE GOTTA GET THESE FAKE ASS NIGGAS UP PUT OF DODGE! REAL RECOGNIZE REAL!

God dammit, wtf is going on with that camp :mad:

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
1 day they (people) say yuk´s a bieeyatch and the next they ride with him and say game´s (or whoever) is a bitch.

why did GONZOE then diss game numerous times. and shit. but hey YUKMIZZLE is still better lol. and tecca nina is still in Regime so as long as Yukmouth and Tech N9ne are cool im happy

Rappers in rap game are like couples in relationship.

They always break up at some point regardless how close they were and how much love they had for each other.

lol at him sayin yuk is fake, dudes been to jail and just recently like a month ago or somethin he was pulled over and charged with possesion of a deadly weapon but released on 70 000 bail, ppl always say stuff like this about there former associates when they leave

this shit could be phony some1 posted this on a forum claimin he j stone, then some1 else claimin they j stone on the forums talked bout that chain snatchin incident and said regime mob 4 life so wtf?

Bigg Limn

Staff member
RichieRich69 said:
AND WE HAVE A NEW MOVEMENT OUT OF ARIZONA, CALLED THE KADIYAH, AND THE MIX TAPE IS CALLED CALIZONA RIDIN, AND WE HAVE SOME REAL NIGGAS WITH US NOW.
Fuck that pansy ass beef shit - I hope this shits at least real. :D

To me Gonzoe ain't beefin with Yuk until he says it for real. And it has been posted on a forum. How can you be sure it's true? BTW it's on indastreets.net right? They are on Spider Loc and 50 dick. Anyway, if that's true they're straigt haters cause it's thanks to Yuk that you can hear them rappin (remember 'Killaz On The Payroll' on Lunitik Muzik) and Phats Bossi was kicked out of the regime cause he had spent the advance Yuk gave him to record his album. Then he tried to use the Yuk & Game beef to build a name by dissin' Yuk... So who's loyal, who's not? Gonzoe is not hatin' on Yuk. It can't be true. J-Stone is down with the regime since the beginning? That's strange because I hadn't heard of him (except on Thug Law 2) until they put his name on the SAL records website which was 2 or 3 months ago (Chronic could you confirm that?)...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.