Gonzoe - Hard Dayz Long Nightz

1. Go Hard feat Dirt Left (Produced by Joe-L)
2. Asshole (Skit)
3. You Lyin' (Produced By Ahmil)
4. Skit
5. Gunz and ragz (Produced By Joe-L)
6. Word To The Wize feat. Pops (Produced By Joe-L)
7. How It Feel (Produced By K.C. & Gonzoe)
8. Blow'n Her Mind (Produced By Joe-L)
9. How We Rock feat. E. Black & Shorty Mak (Produced By Knaledge)
10. Can I Ride Wit You feat. Dirt Left & BH (Produced By Nutty P)
11. General (Skit)
12. Pain feat. One Punch (Produced By Serge)
13. Back Dat Man Down, (Produced By Ahmil)
14. Don't Stop feat. Kurupt (Produced By Ahmil)
15. Falacio feat. Shandoza (Produced By Joe-L)
16. My World feat. Jahsee (Produced By Joe-L)

The album will be available everywhere october 17th. Make sure you check Gonzoe's website cause they will put snippets in the next few days. You can also preorder the album online on www.blocwize.com the first 2000 copies will be autographed by Gonzoe himself!

He said that he used a regime picture for the cover because the art is based on a picture that was in the gallery on the SAL website. People think because he left SAL records he's not Regime anymore.

Gonzoe is still Regime period. He's one of the original Regime members. It's not only Yuk who had the idea of this crew but LQ, Phats Bossi & Gonzoe too.

dimos06 said:
Gonzoe is still Regime period. He's one of the original Regime members. It's not only Yuk who had the idea of this crew but LQ, Phats Bossi & Gonzoe too.
that made no god damn sense what-so-ever.

Fatal was a original member of the Outlawz and now look at him, he ain't part of em.

Is it just me or did NO one read about Gonzoe leaving?

Outlawz is more than a rap group. Fatal is still outlaw. That's the same for Gonzoe & Regime. He left SAL that's all. He's no more in the part of the Regime that rolls with Yuk if you want. Anyway check the dl section I'll up a track off his new album.

Chronic

DUB CEE said:
it's from the regime photo shoot and gonzoe aint part of the regime anymore.
From what I understand he's just not fucking with Yuk on a financial level anymore. Could be right though.

RichieRich69 said:
^I have all those tracks if you want them
I've already preordered the shit thanks. I begin to wonder when they gonna ship the album cause they said that the first 2000 copies would be sent before the official release date (next Monday)...:confused:

I got mine delivered yesterday in the UK, it was a pre-order from the website with Gonzoe's autograph on it, cool as hell.
I'm tellin you this shit is a banger, from start to finish. Support a real artist and order that shit!

Oh and as for Gonz not bein Regime no more, head over to the Blocwize forum to get Gonzoes take on it cos he posts over there.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.